Webcast Teaches Benefits of Ebook Subscription Model
If you're interested in learning why the e-book subscription model might be right for your content, you can attend a free webinar on Friday, April 26, 2013. Be at your computer at 10AM PT, San Francisco time (which equates to the following times: 6pm in London, 1pm in New York, Sat, Apr 27th at 3am in Sydney, Sat. Apr 27th at 2am in Tokyo, Sat, Apr 27th at 1am in Beijing, 10:30pm in Mumbai). The duration is approximately 60 minutes.
The cost is Free.
This webcast will be presented by Andrew Savikas, CEO of Safari Books Online, one of the oldest and most successful genre-specific models to learn from. The other presenter is Joe WikertJoe, General Manager & Publisher as well as Chair of Tools of Change (TOC) at O'Reilly Media, Inc. There he manages the sales and editorial groups and is the author of the Publishing 2020 blog.
The ebook revenue stream has much more potential beyond simply selling standalone titles to customers. If you're not already featuring your content in an ebook subscription program you need to think about this option. Issues covered include:
- The original thinking behind the subscription model for technology books
- The user data Safari provides publishers and what they can learn from it
- Why the pay-for-performance model is crucial for publishers and authors
- The opportunity in creating new genre-specific verticals to include your content
- TOC conference chair Joe Wikert will help guide the conversation, provide a publisher's point of view and moderate the audience Q&A portion of the program.
Questions? Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org