iSchool Campus Demonstrates “The Future of Education” to Elementary School Principals
BALTIMORE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–”This is the future of education,” said principal Jason Cross, referring to iSchool Campus™, the leading integrator of Smart School™ technology, showcasing this week at the 92nd annual conference of the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) in Baltimore, Maryland. “In the last two years, iSchool Campus has revolutionized our school and led to student achievement outcomes that have exceeded our most optimistic expectations.”
“We are delighted by the enthusiastic reception of these administrators who have the vision of what technology can do to empower students, teachers and parents. This is an exciting time for education.”
iSchool Campus is presenting its advanced whole school technology systems to the 2000 principals from K-8 schools from across the country that are attending this year’s meeting of the NAESP, July 12 and 13.
“We looked at everything,” said Principal Cross, who holds two advanced degrees in education technology. “Nothing compared to iSchool Campus, from state-of-the-art hardware to the cutting edge software and analytical tools that tie it all together. Within a week they had our school online, our teachers trained, our students with one-to-one tablet deployments, and it has all worked seamlessly for two years straight. What we found most remarkable is that unlike so many other education programs that come along, iSchool Campus actually made the teachers’ jobs easier as they became more effective.”
iSchool Campus provides:
• One-to-one tablet deployment on any platform;
• Complete security no matter where the tablet is used;
• Access to assignments, tests, textbooks and other educational materials even when wireless and Internet may not be available;
• Proprietary software that integrates testing, assignments, learning management systems, analytics, instant messaging, textbooks and collaboration—all in real time;
• State-of-the-art channel blanket wireless technology on the most powerful network available;
• Comprehensive professional development for teachers, administrators, IT professionals—even parents;
• Classrooms with surround sound audio;
• Interactive HD flat screen televisions; and,
• 24/7 ticket and phone support.
“Our technology offers a seamless conduit to advanced digital learning environments that directly speak to the native abilities of today’s students,” said William Nixon, Chief Executive Officer of iSchool Campus. “We are delighted by the enthusiastic reception of these administrators who have the vision of what technology can do to empower students, teachers and parents. This is an exciting time for education.”
iSchool Campus Smart Schools are opening across America as both public and charter schools, providing the most advanced technology platform in the world. Participants at this year’s NAESP can learn more at Booth 226 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
For more information, go to www.ischoolcampus.com.
About iSchool Campus, LLC.
iSchool Campus empowers educators and those they teach as the leading provider of holistic education technology, creating Smart School environments—from one-to-one tablet deployment on robust and highly secure wireless networks to interactive and analytical software along with live support 24/7.